Safe & Effective Pimple Removal Treatment Clinically-Proven Solutions to Clear Stubborn Acne
Acne, pimples or zits are more common among teenagers, but they are increasingly becoming prominent in adults and elderlies. It is largely caused by increased activity of the sebaceous glands (oil producing glands under the skin). They are found mainly on the face, neck, back, arms, forehead and chest. The causal factors include; hormonal imbalance, stress, pollution, lifestyle, health conditions, etc. With advancement in dermatology, the treatment for all kinds of acne – from mild, moderate to severe; is possible with unparalleled benefits. A key to deal with acne is early and dedicated treatment under an expert dermatologist, emphasizing both the root cause and aesthetic aspects, simultaneously. Vonders health care is proud to be the most preferred destination for both men and women of all ages, suffering from different kinds of acne.
- We have a wide range of peels to choose from to clear the blocked pores and prevent new blockades from happening.
- The chief ingredient is salicylic peel, derived from the bark of Witch Hazel tree, which gets concentrated in the sebum and works to unclog the pores.
- We use varying concentrations of the peel at different Ph levels, in different combinations, so that the peel is strong enough for your acne, yet gentle on your skin.
- These peels leave you with only a tell-tale glow; that and the gradually clearing acne are the only visible signs of the treatment being done.
- If your pimple marks are stubborn, either because you meddle with the pimples, in an attempt to pop them and remove the pus or because of your skin’s tendency to develop pigmentation, we would offer a deeper peel called the brightening peel where the top layers of your skin visibly peel off for 4-5 days, revealing fresh skin sans the marks.
Highlights of the Acne Treatment delivered by value vonders
- Experienced in-house team of Certified Dermatologists.
- Advanced US-FDA approved equipment.
- Comprehensive one-to-one consultation with the doctor.
- Well trained and certified therapists.
- Stringent guidelines and set protocols for better service efficacy.
- 50,000 happy customers and counting.